Smart grid deployments are creating exponentially more data for utilities and giving them access to information they’ve never had before. Accessing, analyzing, managing, and delivering this information – to optimize business operations and enhance customer relationships – is proving to be a daunting task.
Somewhere in this data deluge lies the path to a more efficient tomorrow, but:
- How will access to this new data change the way utilities drive their businesses?
- Will predictive analytics spur operational change?
The “Big Data, Bigger Opportunities” study surveyed executives at utilities with smart meter programs in place and gauged:
- Perceptions on the business impact of “big data”
- Preparedness to handle data growth
- Plans to extract optimal business value from this data to better target, engage with, and serve customers.
Click here for the complete white paper.