A fire ended up quickly extinguished at a food manufacturer in Fort Atkinson, WI.
The fire at On-Cor started in the ductwork at the production facility June 14, said officials at the Fort Atkinson Fire Department.
Crews did have to handle some flames coming out of the roof, but they had it under control in about 15 minutes and were helped by the on-site fire mitigation system.
The food product supplier is described as a company that makes every day, affordable meals that are sold in area grocery stores, according to the company’s website.
The fire may have been due to a grease buildup within the facility’s ducts, officials said. They said the area near the fire will likely be shut down for a time, but production will continue in the rest of the plant.
There were no injuries in the incident.