Nozomi Networks Inc. unveiled new product enhancements, a broadened partner network, and global field expansion initiatives.
New product enhancements in Nozomi Networks’ latest release include high-availability features to meet the needs of large-scale global deployments. Expansion of the company’s global partner network better enables IT/OT integration in customer deployments; and new global expansion to provide CIOs and CISO’s around the world with the security expertise they need to manage and reduce OT risks.
Addressing the rising threat of cyberattacks against critical national infrastructure and industrial networks has quickly become a top priority worldwide. In January, The World Economic Forum identified cyberattacks against industrial systems and critical infrastructure among the highest risks to international stability.
“If a utility network or petrochemical operation is compromised, human safety and financial harm hang in the balance,” said Nozomi Networks co-founder and chief product officer, Andrea Carcano. “Protecting critical infrastructure and industrial operations from real cyber threats is now a C-suite priority and is the mission upon which Nozomi was founded.”
Nozomi Networks’ companywide expansion initiatives include:
1. Enhancements to the latest version of SCADAguardian and its Central Management Console (CMC). With its 4th generation of AI-powered technology, Nozomi Networks offers high availability configurations to support large organizations that need fully redundant implementations or disaster recovery.
Other new capabilities in V18 include:
• Improved IT/OT visibility via advances in vulnerability assessment and network topology filtering views
• Added resiliency for large scale deployments including systems performance improvements and system hardening
• Additions to hybrid threat detection including more than 100 new threat checks.
2. Focused on rapidly filling a market gap in effective IT/OT cybersecurity integrations, Nozomi Networks added several new partners including, Gravwell and BlackRidge to its global partner network. The company now has nearly 50 strategic technology, SI and VAR partners actively offering Nozomi Networks solutions around the world.
3. Nozomi Networks’ newly named vice president of worldwide sales, Obbe Knoop will lead the company’s field expansion efforts.