Your one-stop web resource providing safety and security information to manufacturers

Worker Dies after being Pulled from Vat of Acid

A 54-year-old worker died after he was found in a vat of sulfuric acid at a South Lyon, MI-based steel manufacturing firm. Daniel Hill was fully submerged in the 10-12 percent sulfuric acid solution Saturday afternoon as his Michigan Seamless Tube co-workers attempted to pull him from the industrial container, burning themselves from the at […]

Pin It on Pinterest