An electrical fire broke out Wednesday morning at a manufacturing firm in Sylmar, CA, but no one suffered an injury.
The fire ended up contained to a storage room measuring 200 by 200 feet thanks to sprinklers.
The report of the fire first came in at 1:46 a.m. at Quallion LLC at 12744 San Fernando Road, said Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department.
The blaze was put out by 99 firefighters in 65 minutes, Humphrey said. There was no concern regarding hazardous materials, Humphrey added.
The cause of the fire and the resulting monetary loss to Quallion were not immediately determined.
Quallion develops customized high-quality lithium-ion batteries for medical, military, aerospace, and vehicle applications.